Most homeowner insurance policies contain a coverage known as additional living expense coverage or loss of use coverage, and this is the type of coverage that would typically pay for you to go rent a home while your primary home is being repaired. Of course, this assumes that the loss that you had that is now making you have to move out is covered under your policy, but you want to refer to your insurance policy and the additional living expenses or loss of use provision of that policy.

You can reach Miami Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.