If you're the victim of dental malpractice, that would mean that you believe you were injured as a result of a medical provider's negligence. The fact that you're injured requires that you seek alternate medical care as soon as possible. Because the first thing you want to try to do is get better. And that means you're going to have to get medical treatment probably from a different medical provider. You should then consult with an attorney to review your case. 
Medical malpractice cases, including dental malpractice cases, are complicated in the state of Florida, and they have to go through a fairly lengthy pre-suit process. So after you get the medical treatment that you need, as soon as possible or simultaneous with that medical care, you're going to want to consult an attorney.

You can reach Miami Personal Injury Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.