When you execute or you complete a proof of loss, you should provide the insurance company with whatever records support your loss. In other words, if you're claiming that your home or your business suffered "X" amount in damages, that proof of loss should probably be accompanied by an estimate of damages prepared by a general
contractor or some sort of professional estimator. Yes, you should provide whatever backup records you have supporting your proof of loss to the insurance company.

You can reach Miami Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.