Additional living expenses, or ALE, is a coverage provision or benefit under your homeowner property insurance policy, which covers "additional living expenses. "For example, let's say that your house becomes uninhabitable as a result of a fire, then you have to move out into a hotel for a certain period of time while the repairs get completed. That part of your policy covers those additional living expenses that you're incurring at the hotel because you can't live in your house. It's an important coverage and one that should really be scrutinized carefully, and you're going to have to be able to document and show the insurance company these additional expenses that you've incurred. Oftentimes, it's important to have the right sort of insurance help, professional help to get that claim properly presented to the insurance company.

You can reach Miami Homeowner's Property Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.