The type of insurance claim you have will have an impact on the answer to this question. Typically, for example in a property insurance claim or an insurance claim that involves damaged property, you certainly want to photograph the property. You perhaps want to take video of it, you want to catalog the damage if you have contents that have been damaged. You want to hold onto any receipts that you have. If you're using people to make temporary repairs for example, contractors, handymen, and others, you want to make sure you have their contact information, maybe their business cards, their license information. The more information that you can document about your losses or your claim, the better it is going to be for your claim.

You can reach Miami Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.