Flood damage and water damage are really two different things. Your basic homeowner's insurance policy will not cover flood damage, but it will cover water damage that was caused by perils that are covered under the policy, for example, a failure in your plumbing system, or wind damage causing a hole in your roof and water penetrates and damages your home. Typically, your homeowner's, your standard homeowner's insurance policy will cover water damage when caused by a peril that is insured against.

You can reach Miami Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.