To determine what your insurance policy covers, such as storms, bad weather, any kind of damage to your home, you're going to have to refer to your homeowners insurance policy. And if you don't have that document in your possession, you're going to want to contact your insurance agent who sold you the policy, the insurance broker that sold you the policy, or your homeowners insurance company directly. You're going to want to ask for a certified copy of that policy so you get the formal official policy. Once you have that in your hands, if you don't understand something on the policy, you can consult with your insurance agent, insurance broker, or you can contact an insurance claims attorney to review the policy for you.

You can reach Miami Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.