The Law Firm of J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A. is proud to announce that the Better Business Bureau serving the Southeast Florida and the Caribbean has certified our firm as an accredited business with an A+ rating, the highest rating given by the BBB.
The firm hereby endorses and agrees to:
1. To adhere to simple truth and integrity in advertising and all transactions.
2. To provide sound professional advice.
3. To provide service after the sale.
4. To provide prompt attention to any guarantee or warranty work.
5. To cooperate with the BBB in eliminating misleading or deceptive selling practices.
6. To respond promptly to any complaint with all efforts toward reaching a mutually satisfying agreement.
7. To accept and honor the Bureau's decision in the event an acceptable agreement is not reached directly with the customer.
8. To cooperate with the Bureau to eliminate the cause of any pattern of customer complaints.
Please go here to see our BBB Certificate in pdf format. In addition, please go here to see our online BBB Reliability Report.
The Law Firm of J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A. represents individuals that have had their valid long term disability benefits denied, delayed or terminated irrespective of whether the policy was purchased individually or issued through an employer group policy. The firm is available to assist individuals with the initial application process, during the administrative appeals process, handling denials of claims or termination of benefits, litigation in state or federal court, and negotiating a one-time lump sum settlement or buy-out. Please contact our office to discuss your case in more detail.