Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo Represents Victims of Personal Injuries and Accidents That Have Suffered Serious Injuries or Wrongful Death In Miami and Throughout Florida. We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars For Our Clients. Let Us Help You Too.
A cardiologist physician is a doctor that specializes in the medical field of cardiology, an area of medicine which studies the function and disorders of the heart. Cardiologist diagnose, treat, and manage patients with various heart issues, including heart disease, myocardial infarction (heart attack), angina (chest pain), stroke, circulatory and blood vessel issues, and other cardiovascular related problems. When a cardiologist physician's level of care, skill or treatment falls below the standard of care and inflicts serious injury or death to a patient, medical malpractice may have occurred. Unfortunately, even the best cardiologist physicians can commit errors and mistakes that may result in serious injuries or wrongful death.
Cardiologist's malpractice may include:
- Delay in Diagnosis or Diagnostic Errors of Heart Conditions;
- Failure to Correctly Assess Results of EKG or Stress Test Results;
- Failure to Diagnose Heart Conditions;
- Failure to Document Carefully;
- Failure to Document Clinical Findings;
- Failure to Obtain Informed Consent;
- Failure to Obtain Informed Refusal;
- Failure to Refer to Other Specialists;
- Failure to Supervise;
- Failure to Treat Heart Problems;
- Hospital Emergency Room Failure to Diagnose Heart Attack or Stroke;
- Improper Performance;
- Medication Error;
- Misdiagnosis of Symptoms that Lead to a Heart Attack;
- Poor Follow-Up with Patients;
- Poor Patient Education;
- Standard of Care Violations.
If you would like a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation, please fill out the Quick Contact Form to the right or click here and a member of our firm will contact you promptly. You may also contact us directly at (305) 461-1095 or Toll Free at 1-(866)-71-CLAIM.
There is never a charge to speak with an attorney at our firm. Unlike other law firms, we are available to come to you at your hospital bed side, home, office or other location, including rural and urban areas, throughout the entire State of Florida. Wherever you are, we will come to you, including international and foreign locations.
Cardiologists perform certain medical tests, studies, and procedures which may include:
- Perform initial patient work-up;
- Order Blood Tests;
- Cardiac Biopsy;
- Cardiac Catheterization;
- Cardiac Mapping;
- CAT Scans;
- Diagnose Heart Conditions;
- EKG (Electrocardiogram);
- Nuclear Cardiology Tests;
- Perform Stress Tests;
- Pharmacologic Stress Tests;
- Radiology Studies;
- Treat Heart Conditions;
- Vascular Testing;
- Ventricular Function Studies;
- VO2 Max Study.