- Accounts, bills, deeds, evidences of debt, money, coins, postage stamps, manuscripts, etc.
- Fences, piers, seawalls, outdoor swimming pools, bulkheads, wharves, bridges, docks, boat houses on or over water.
- Land values, lawns, trees, shrubs, plants, growing crops, livestock, animals, birds, fish.
- Walks, driveways, and paved surfaces outside building foundation walls.
- Motor vehicles (with exceptions), aircraft, watercraft.
However, a complete review of your flood policy is necessary to fully determine coverage in your claim.