- Additional Living Expense coverage is not included as part of flood insurance.
- Sewer backup or seepage of water is not covered unless the property is, at the same time, damaged by flood.
- Water or moisture damage resulting from a condition primarily confined to the insured building.
- Losses caused by the insured's failure to use reasonable means to preserve property after a flood.
- A loss already in progress at the time a policy goes into effect.
- A loss caused by off premises power failure.
However, a complete review of your flood policy is necessary to fully determine coverage in your claim.