A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of normally dry land areas from:
- Rising water or storm surge, whether driven by wind or not.
- The overflow of inland or tidal waters.
- The unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source.
- Mudslides (i.e., mudflows) which are proximately caused by flooding.
- The collapse or subsidence of land along the shore of a lake or other body of water as a result of erosion or undermining caused by waves or currents of water exceeding the cyclical levels which result in flooding.
You can reach Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by calling (786) 272-5841 or by emailing [email protected].