Your insurance company may be stonewalling your mold claim with excuses such as:
- Our claims adjuster did not notice any mold when inspecting your property
- Construction defects caused the mold
- The mold was caused by your lack of mitigating the water intrusion or water damage
- The mold already existed prior to the effective date of the insurance policy
- The mold you see is not really mold, just clean it up with bleach and paint over it
- The mold was created over time due to unknown reasons, therefore we don't cover it under our insurance policy
If you believe your insurance company is cheating you on your mold claim, please contact Miami insurance claims attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo for a free consultation.