Your condominium board of directors will have to file an insurance claim for damages sustained to the "common areas" of your condominium. You will have to file a separate insurance claim with your insurance company for damages sustained to the inside of your condo unit.

You can reach Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by calling (786) 272-5841 or by emailing [email protected].


J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.