I do not have flood insurance and have sustained damage from rising water as opposed to rain driven rain, what can I do?

If the President of the United States issues a "disaster declaration for your area" help may be available. To see if you can apply for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), call toll-free to 1-800-462-9029.

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
Founder of J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.