How do you determine what is wind versus flood damage?

Locate a visible water line mark in your dwelling. Generally, damage below the water line is considered flood and any damage above the water line is considered wind.

You can reach Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by calling (786) 272-5841 or by  emailing [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
Founder of J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.