Only by our office carefully reviewing your condo unit's insurance policy can we make that determination. However, most policies cover "additional living expenses" while the condo owner is out of the unit. Additional living expenses pay for a hotel or a rental home while necessary repairs are made to your condo unit. Please continue making all condo unit related payments such as mortgage, taxes, condominium association fees, etc. while it is under repair.

You can reach Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by calling (786) 272-5841 or by emailing [email protected].

J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo
J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.