Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo Represents Victims of Personal Injuries and Accidents That Have Suffered Serious Injuries or Wrongful Death In Miami and Throughout Florida. We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars For Our Clients. Let Us Help You Too.
An audiologist is a health care professional with a doctoral degree in audiology that specializes in diagnosing, treating and monitoring disorders of the auditory portions of the ear, including hearing and balance problems. Many audiologists work from within another doctor's office or hospital setting. When an audiologist's level of care, skill or treatment is falls below the standard of care and inflicts serious injury or death to a patient, malpractice may have occurred. Unfortunately, even the best audiologists can commit errors and mistakes that may result in serious injuries or wrongful death.
Audiologist's malpractice may include:
- Delay in Diagnosis or Diagnostic Errors;
- Failure to Diagnose;
- Failure to Document Carefully;
- Failure to Document Clinical Findings;
- Failure to Supervise;
- Failure to Refer to a Specialists, such as an Otolaryngologists;
- Failure to Treat;
- Improper Performance;
- Medication Error;
- Standard of Care Violations.
If you would like a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation, please fill out the Quick Contact Form to the right or click here and a member of our firm will contact you promptly. You may also contact us directly at (305) 461-1095 or Toll Free at 1-(866)-71-CLAIM.
There is never a charge to speak with an attorney at our firm. Unlike other law firms, we are available to come to you at your hospital bed side, home, office or other location, including rural and urban areas, throughout the entire State of Florida. Wherever you are, we will come to you, including international and foreign locations.
Some of the services an audiologist might perform include:
- Determined Hearing Aid Devices;
- Identification and Assessment of Hearing and Balance Problems;
- Identify Hearing Loss;
- Normal and Impaired Hearing Tests;
- Prevention of Hearing Loss;
- Refer to Specialists for Medical or Surgical Management of Hearing and Ear Disease;
- Rehabilitation of Persons with Hearing and Balance Disorders;
- Select and Fit Hearing Aids;
- Perform Hearing Tests on Infants and Children.
If you would like a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation, please fill out the Quick Contact Form to the right or click here and a member of our firm will contact you promptly.