If you are one of the many victims left in the wake of Hurricane Irma one of the many disruptions in your life is the loss of or damage to your home and property. On these matters you will be forced to deal with your insurance company. This begs the question: What do you have the right to expect from your insurance company in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma?
You have the right to expect:
- That your insurance company will deploy, within a reasonable period of time, licensed and experienced adjusters to inspect and document your damage.
- That your insurance company communicate with you in a meaningful manner.
- That your insurance company pay for your additional living expenses in a timely fashion, if you are displaced from your home.
- That your insurance company pay for all damages covered under your insurance policy in a timely manner.
- That your insurance company not delay your claim.
- That your insurance company not lowball your damages.
- That your insurance company not issue wrongful denials of coverage.
- That your insurance company treat you in the same exact manner that they would like to be treated if they were in your situation.
You can reach Miami Insurance Claims Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at [email protected].