Every year in the United States millions of people suffer serious personal injuries in various accidents or incidents due to the negligence of others. When you have suffered an injury due to the fault, negligence, or recklessness of others, you may be entitled to compensation from the person or entity that caused your injuries. You have rights that should be protected to ensure that you receive the compensation that you are entitled to for your injuries and losses.
Many types of personal injuries can occur due to a variety of accidents or incidents, including the following to itemize just some:
- Amusement & Theme Park Accidents
- Auto or Car Crash Accidents
- Airplane Crashes & Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating, Jet Ski & Personal Watercraft Accidents
- Bus, Train, Taxi & Mass Transit Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Drunk Driver & DUI Accidents
- Electrocution Accidents
- Helicopter Crashes & Accidents
- Motorcycle and Dirt Bike Accidents
- ATV, Moped, Scooter & Go-Kart Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rental Car Accidents
- Semi-Truck & Truck Accidents
Or any other type of accident or incident. Please contact our office to discuss your case in more detail.
You can reach Miami Personal Injury Lawyer J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo by dialing his direct number at (786) 272-5841, calling the main office at (305) 461-1095, or Toll Free at 1 (866) 71-CLAIM or email Attorney Gonzalez-Sirgo directly at[email protected].