Nursing Home Negligence Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo Represents Individuals That Have Suffered Serious Injuries or Wrongful Death From The Negligence and Abuse of Nursing Homes In Miami and Throughout Florida. We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars For Our Clients. Let Us Help You Too.
According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control, approximately 1.5 million patients acquire and develop an infection or disease during their stay in a nursing home, assisted living facility or other long term care institution.
If you would like a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation, please fill out the Quick Contact Form to the right or click here and a member of our firm will contact you promptly. You may also contact us directly at (305) 461-1095 or Toll Free at 1-(866)-71-CLAIM.
There is never a charge to speak with an attorney at our firm. Unlike other law firms, we are available to come to you at your hospital bed side, home, office or other location, including rural and urban areas, throughout the entire State of Florida. Wherever you are, we will come to you, including international and foreign locations.
The quality of care a nursing home provides its patients can help minimize infections and diseases. Unfortunately, a nursing home's standard of care is not always up to par.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a nursing home infection or disease, the Law Firm of J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A. will work hard to prosecute your claims. Our goal is to get you a full measure of justice.
Common causes or contributors that can lead to nursing home infections and diseases can include:
- Failure of facility to maintain a hygienic and disinfected environment;
- Failure of staff to wash hands before treating residents;
- Failure to monitor patients for newly acquired infections and diseases;
- Failure to prevent the spread of infections and diseases in the facility;
- Failure to provide basic standard of care;
- Failure to sterilize medical equipment and devices;
- Failure to treat patients for acquired infections and diseases;
- Failure to use clean needles and catheters.
Common infections and diseases can include:
- Blood Infections
- Bone Infections
- Cancer of Scar Tissue
- Clostridum Difficile (C-Diff)
- Infectious Arthritis
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Respiratory Tract Infection
- Scar Carcinoma
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Staph Infection
- Tissue death
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Venereal Diseases