Attorney J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo Represents Victims of Personal Injuries and Accidents That Have Suffered Serious Injuries or Wrongful Death In Miami and Throughout Florida. We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars For Our Clients. Let Us Help You Too.
Cancer surgery is an operation to diagnose or treat cancer or help relieve symptoms caused by cancer. With breast cancer, a cancer surgeon may remove the whole breast and with lung cancer, the entire lung may be removed. Cancer surgery may also be used in conjunction with radiation, chemotherapy, hormone therapy and biological therapy. When a cancer surgeon's level of care, skill or treatment falls below the standard of care and inflicts serious injury or death to a patient, medical malpractice may have occurred. Unfortunately, even the best cancer surgeons can commit errors and mistakes that may result in serious injuries or wrongful death.
Cancer surgery malpractice may include:
- Complications of Cancer Surgery;
- Delay in Diagnosis or Diagnostic Errors of Cancer;
- Failure to Advice of Serious Risks of Cancer Surgery, Including Risk of Pain, Infection, Loss of Organ Function, Bleeding, Blood Clots, Altered Bowel and Bladder Function and Other Risks;
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer;
- Failure to Document Carefully;
- Failure to Document Clinical Findings;
- Failure to Obtain Informed Consent;
- Failure to Obtain Informed Refusal;
- Failure to Refer to Other Specialists;
- Failure to Supervise;
- Failure to Treat Cancer;
- Improper Performance;
- Medication Error;
- Poor Follow-Up with Patients;
- Poor Patient Education;
- Standard of Care Violations.
If you would like a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation, please fill out the Quick Contact Form to the right or click here and a member of our firm will contact you promptly. You may also contact us directly at (305) 461-1095 or Toll Free at 1-(866)-71-CLAIM.
There is never a charge to speak with an attorney at our firm. Unlike other law firms, we are available to come to you at your hospital bed side, home, office or other location, including rural and urban areas, throughout the entire State of Florida. Wherever you are, we will come to you, including international and foreign locations.
Cancer surgery includes:
- Perform initial patient work-up;
- Cancer Prevention;
- Cancer Diagnosis;
- Cancer Staging;
- Primary Treatment;
- Relieving Symptoms and Side Effects;
- Perform cancer surgery of the breast, colon, rectum, prostate, lung, intestinal and other organs.
- Perform different types of cancer surgery including:
- § Cryosurgery;
- § Electrosurgery;
- § Image-Guided Surgery;
- § Laparoscopic Surgery;
- § Laser Surgery;
- § Mohs' Surgery;
- § Robotic Surgery.