Florida Insurance Companies Offering Homeowner’s Insurance Policies in Miami Dade County
To assist our South Florida residents, we have compiled a list of property insurance companies selling homeowner's insurance policies. This is especially useful in light of State Farm's recent announcement to drop all of their homeowners and property insurance policies in the near future.
Property Insurance Companies Selling Policies in Miami Dade, Broward, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties:
- Allstate Floridian Insurance Company
- American Strategic Insurance Corp.
- American Traditions Insurance Company
- ASI Assurance Corp
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
- First Floridian Auto and Home Insurance Company
- Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company
- Florida Peninsula Insurance Company
- Homewise Preferred Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Olympus Insurance Company
- People's Trust Insurance Company
- Royal Palm Insurance Company
- Security First Insurance Company
- Southern Fidelity Insurance Company
- Southern Oak Insurance Company
- St. Johns Insurance Company, Inc.
- Tower Hill Preferred Insurance Company
- Tower Hill Prime Insurance Company
- Tower Hill Select Insurance Company
- United Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc.
- Universal Insurance Company of North America
- Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company
If you are in the market for homeowner's property insurance coverage, make sure to shop around and obtain a few quotes before deciding which company to go with.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Florida Insurance Companies Offering Homeowner’s Insurance Policies in Miami Dade County"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."